Monday, September 10, 2012

YOU MAY SAY I AM A DISSIDENT, BUT I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE

Mi versión "a lo cubano" de 'Imagine'



"Imagine there is no Castro”
“Is easy if you try”
“No sea between us”
“Above us only sky”
“Imagine all the Cubans”
“Living as the free”
“Imagine there are no snitches”
“Even if it is hard to do”
“Nobody to censor, muffle, or repress”
“And no ideology too”
“Imagine all the Cubans”
“Living like the free”
“You may say I am a dissident”
“But I am not the only one”
“I hope some day you join us”
“And the Castros will be gone”
“Imagine Cubans have possessions, privately owned and free”
“I wonder if you can”
“No need for remittances or exile”
“A brotherhood of the diverse and free”
“Imagine all the tantrums and the envious crying for their dictator, long gone"
“You may say I am dissident, but I am not the only one”
“I hope some day you join us in a Cuba for everyone”



No comments: